Monday 16 February 2009

My own style

I want to tell something about me and my own style. My own style means my clothes, my shoes, my outlook on life, my hairstyle and my favourite music.
I like clothes, which are close-fitting, so that you can see my female figure. I love trendy and fashionable clothes, in which I feel sexy. I dislike shabby, scruffy, old-fashioned or baggy clothes.
In winter I wear a tight coat, jeans and turtleneck, pullover with a T-shirt under it because I hate undershirts. But I’m crazy about underwear, I mean bra and slips. I love nightdresses too but mostly I wear pyjamas. At night and the whole winter I wear a scarf otherwise I get a sore throat.
In summer I like to put on tank tops with a simple pattern and shorts or jeans. Sometimes if I dress up for special occasions I wear a dress or a top to go with a skirt and I usually wear a belt, but I never wear tights, because I hate them. I like belts with buckles I think that they are the best and most the suitable accessories. By the way I like all that glitters and shines so silver rings, bracelets, jewels … My motto is: “It’s shiny, it’s useless, I want it!”
Now I want to tell a little bit of my shoes. I hate most of them, not my shoes but shoes in general. I only like sneakers and high heels. Most adults think I cannot walk with high heels but that’s not true, I can even dance with them but not for very long =). The real problem is that in high heels I’m higher than most boys and I don’t like that.
My hair is long and brown with lots of fine blonde dyed streaks. As a child I had straight, long hair but then I wanted short hair. Since that time I have had wavy hair. I really like variations in my hairstyle and my appearance.
My favourite music is predominates disco music like techno, hip-hop, the charts, pop-music and also salsa regatone respectively salsa. I often listen to music, which suits my mood and my emotions like “Kuschel Rock” or love songs and so on.
I don’t care about what the other people think about me. Either they love me the way I am or they don’t!

Ca. 390 words

No comments: